We are taking extra precautions to keep our patients, staff, and visitors safe. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we have implemented the following temporary measures for all SCU Health visits.
We are always focused on what matters most to you and your loved ones, and right now, that means practicing the following:
- If possible, please call us at
562-943-7125 or email email@example.com for up-to-the-moment updates and information.
- SCU Health is offering telehealth options in addition to face-to-face visits for many of our services.
- Special format visits such as curbside acupuncture are available.
- All patients are asked to wear a mask during their visit. Please bring your own mask, if you have one, along with a pen for completing forms.
- You will notice floor markers indicating one-way directional flow throughout the clinic.
- More frequent cleaning.
- Our pharmacy is open, fully stocked, and shipping orders direct to patients for around $8.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about these temporary policies. All of us here at SCU Health are here for you however we can be.
DC, L.Ac, CCSP
Vice President, SCU Health System
Chief Clinical Officer