An important note from SCU Health’s Vice President on COVID-19:
We are taking extra care to keep our patients, staff, and visitors safe. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we have implemented the following temporary measures for all SCU Health visits.
What to expect during your visit
We are always focused on what matters most to you and your loved ones, and right now, that means practicing the following:
- If possible, please call us at 562.943.7125 or 844.OUCH.SCU for up-to-the-moment updates and information.
- SCU Health is offering telehealth options in addition to face-to-face visits for many of our services.
- Special format visits such as curbside acupuncture are available.
- All patients arriving for face-to-face appointments are being screened for temperature and signs of COVID-19 at an outdoor reception station. Patients who are symptomatic will be referred accordingly.
- All patients are asked to wear a mask during their visit. Please bring your own mask, if you have one, along with a pen for completing forms.
- Payments are being collected via phone when possible to limit contact.
- You will notice floor markers indicating one-way directional flow throughout the clinic.
- More frequent cleaning.
- Our pharmacy is open, fully stocked, and shipping orders direct to patients for around $8.
SARS-CoV-2 virus testing is available through a limited contact, drive-thru service. SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing is also available. If you are interested in getting tested, click here to make an appointment.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about these temporary policies. All of us here at SCU Health are here for you however we can be.
DC, L.Ac, CCSP
Vice President, SCU Health System
Chief Clinical Officer