With SCU Health.
Make an Appointment Today
To limit exposure for both our patients and staff, SCU Health has transitioned to telehealth for many of our services. While we normally take a hands-on approach to your health, your safety is our priority. Here is how you can continue to benefit from our services while we all stay home together.
OUCH! Urgent Care
- Most minor concerns can be diagnosed and treated with a phone or video encounter. Call us at 844.OUCH.SCU
- We continue to offer in-clinic treatment of minor injuries, including but not limited to lacerations, abrasions, muscle sprains and strains, joint injuries, and fractures.
- Patients requiring chest x-rays may be seen in-clinic, following a telehealth visit.
- Chiropractic telehealth visits may entail taking your history, examination, and guided therapeutic exercise, and lifestyle advice (sleep habits, nutrition, stress management, and supplement recommendations).
- Acupuncture telehealth visits may entail taking your history, examination, herbal prescriptions, guided therapeutic exercise, tai-ji, breathing exercises, self-acupressure, and lifestyle advice (sleep habits, nutrition, and stress management).
- Ayurveda telehealth visits may entail taking your history, examination, herbal prescriptions, guided yoga and breathing exercises, and lifestyle advice (sleep habits, nutrition, and stress management).
- Our pharmacy is open and fully stocked with Chinese medicine herbal capsules, granules and raw herbs, Ayurveda herbs, and Western nutritional supplements.
- All orders are being shipped to our patients. Shipping is generally $8 but can vary based on order size and destination.
Most telehealth encounters are covered by insurance in the same way face-to-face visits are covered. SCU Health offers competitive cash pricing for non-covered services and for patients who do not have health insurance.