While telehealth visits have recently become the preferred method of treatment for many patients, others have requested more opportunities for face-to-face appointments. We listened, and are happy to introduce expanded options for face-to-face care – with enhanced health and safety protocols in place. We are here to help you stay as healthy as possible during this time, and throughout your entire wellness journey.
- Don’t let pain slow you down. SCU Health’s team of chiropractic doctors and acupuncturists closely collaborate with our medical specialists to treat back, neck, and other pain related conditions, like sciatic pain (starting from the low back and moving to one or both legs).
- Working and attending school from home may lead to neck and back pain. Our team can ease your pain and teach you how to ergonomically set up your home office or classroom.
- Stress levels are at an all-time high, and SCU Health helps patients cope with their stress utilizing acupuncture, yoga, mindfulness techniques, massage, and Ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine).
- Our stress management treatments can help improve mood, energy, relationships, sleep, and boost the immune system.
- Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, headache, irritable bowel syndrome, low back pain, headaches, and temporomandibular (jaw joint) pain take their toll on your physical and mental wellbeing. Our team of specialists – including doctors of chiropractic, acupuncturists, medical doctors, and more – work together to help manage your pain and restore your sense of wellness.
- SCU Health addresses not only the biological cause of your pain, but also factors like mood, fears, stress, culture, family, finances, and work status – each can affect a person’s health and ability to stay healthy.
TACTICAL SPORTS MEDICINE
- The demands of your tactical role – whether military, law enforcement, fire and rescue, or emergency response – have only increased based on the reliance of essential services. SCU Health’s team of sports medicine doctors, acupuncturists, and strength and conditioning specialists are here to help you keep going. Our sports medicine treatments can help to reduce injury risk, treat injuries faster, and improve overall performance.